A few things I wanted to touch base on today...
I'm currently reading Saul Hudson AKA "Slash" from Guns N' Roses/Velvet Revolver's autobiography. I find myself reading this book every single night before I go to sleep, and sometimes during the day too. It's that interesting. From his birth in London, England, his early teens as a professional BMX rider, learning guitar, forming Guns', and a lot of over the top stories; this book is fantastic. I recommend it to anyone who's interested in the life of a true rock star.
"Slash" by Slash and Anthony Bozza
=============================================
Jay-Z's new album "The Blueprint 3" is great. Thanks to James for hooking me up with that. I especially like "Empire State of Mind" featuring Alicia Keys, and "Forever Young" featuring Mr. Hudson.
Jay-Z: The Blueprint 3 (2009)
=============================================
Trojan's new condom "Ultra Ribbed Ecstasy." I saw the commercial the other day, and they honestly look like mortar rounds. No jokes about zeroing in from this guy...
Trojan Ultra Ribbed Ecstasy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment