Three things that I would like to share with the world...
1.) Diet Dr. Pepper is a great.
2.) My Winter break has consisted of sleep, watching movies, SLEEP, Modern Warfare 2, sleeeep, and surprisingly very little guitar. I did write a couple songs though.
3.) I'm trying to figure out a good way to go about training for the Cleveland Rite-Aid Half Marathon.
Regardless of running over fifty 5k races, a few 10k's, and one Half Marathon in 2004...I'm still going to be cautious. So far, I've gathered some information about training, nutrition, and gear:
The Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10k and 5k races occur on May 16, 2010.
CLEVELAND MARATHON
The training plan I'm going to follow:
TRAINING PLAN
Some nutritional information:
NUTRITION PLAN
Possible shoe of choice:
BROOKS T6 RACER - Racing flats, $75
...I used Asics Gel Kayano VIII and IX's ($130-140) for training during high school, and I currently own a pair of Nike Reax ($75) running shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment